If you’re looking to score points with the unicorn lover in your life, this is the thing for you. Unicorn bark is super easy to make and can be customized with any colour or sprinkle your heart desires.
There’s not really a recipe for this. Just warm up some candy melts, use one colour as a base and then drizzle the other colours on top. Finish the bark off with sprinkles or coloured sugars.
This is an easy project that even the kids can do. Perfect for handmade gifts for best friends who love unicorns.
- Candy melts
- Place each candy melt colour in a separate bowl.
- Warm up in the microwave in 30 second increments on high.
- Once melted, use one colour as the base and spread it on parchment paper.
- Using a spoon, drizzle the other colours on the base.
- Top with sprinkles.
- Cool and break into pieces.