I can’t believe that next weekend is Thanksgiving. It’s always a great time to get together with family and friends and be thankful for our blessings. Sure turkey will be on the menu but sometimes, it’s the sides that put the meal over the top. These roasted brussel sprouts should definitely be added to your Thanksgiving menu.
No recipe is needed really. Just brussel sprouts halved and then tossed with oil, salt and pepper and roasted until golden. Sometimes simple really is best. Make these even more special with a drizzle of honey. The crispy, seasoned leaves with a touch of sweetness are too hard to resist.
Q was determined to not like brussel sprouts but he kept going back for more when he thought I wasn’t looking. That’s a win in my books!
- brussel sprouts
- honey (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut the brussel sprouts in half and place on a sheet pan.
- Drizzle with oil and sprinkle salt and pepper.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes until sprouts are golden.
- Optional - drizzle with honey.