This Nutella Mousse is a great dessert for any occasion and you need only two ingredients! Creamy, dreamy and oh so easy.
This Nutella Mousse is super easy to make. It only uses 2 ingredients -Nutella and whipping cream. Just whip the cream until soft peaks form. Take out a bit for the topping and then add in some warmed Nutella until everything is incorporated together and medium peaks form.
Just refrigerate for an hour or two and you got yourself something so delicious and indulgent.
- 2 cups whipping cream / heavy cream
- 1 cup Nutella
- With a mixer, whip the cream until soft peaks form.
- While mixing, warm the Nutella for 30 seconds in the microwave and then let sit until you are ready for it.
- Once soft peaks are formed, take out half a cup of the whipping cream and set it aside.
- While the mixer is running, pour the Nutella into the whip and cream until medium peaks form.
- Add the mousse to containers of your choice and top with the reserved whipped cream.