These coconut jam tarts are great for any occasion. The perfect sweet bite with just a handful of ingredients
Yields 12 tarts
10 minPrep Time
25 minCook Time
35 minTotal Time
- 3 TB butter
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 12 frozen tart shells
- In a mixer, cream the butter and sugar.
- Add the egg and then the shredded coconut.
- Arrange the tart shells on a baking sheet.
- Add 1/2-1 tsp of your favourite jam to the bottom of each tart shell.
- Top with 1 tsp of the coconut mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes until golden brown.