Just a few more baking days before Christmas. If you’re looking for something easy to make, these Snowballs are quick and delicious!
This is a great recipe not just for Christmas but all year round. My mom makes these all the time and they are great. Small cookie balls dipped in jam and coconut – yes please!
This recipe is super simple and you can use any jam that you like.
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 eggs
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 4 cups flour
- 1 - 2 TB milk
- raspberry or strawberry jam
- flaked or desiccated coconut
- Cream the butter and sugar until combined.
- Add the eggs.
- Add the baking powder and flour and mix well.
- Add a little bit of milk until the dough comes together.
- Make balls and place on a lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Once cooled, dip the cookies first in jam and then in coconut.
Leave a Reply