Subtle hints of roses are tasted with every bite in this rose petal shortbread. A buttery floral treat perfect for Valentine’s Day!…
These decadent chocolate chip and pecan cookies are slightly adapted from Double Tree Hilton’s famous cookies.…
These chocolate chip cookies are crispy on the outside and soft and chewy on the inside.
Is there anything more classic than a chocolate chip cookie? It’s everyone’s favourite around here. I think the best thing about this classic is that there are so many different ways to make them. This cookie is our new favourite.
Just a few more baking days before Christmas. If you’re looking for something easy to make, these Snowballs are quick and delicious!
This is a great recipe not just for Christmas but all year round. My mom makes these all the time and they are great. Small cookie balls dipped in jam and coconut – yes please!
This recipe is super simple and you can use any jam that you like.
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 eggs
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 4 cups flour
- 1 - 2 TB milk
- raspberry or strawberry jam
- flaked or desiccated coconut
- Cream the butter and sugar until combined.
- Add the eggs.
- Add the baking powder and flour and mix well.
- Add a little bit of milk until the dough comes together.
- Make balls and place on a lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Once cooled, dip the cookies first in jam and then in coconut.