I am thrilled that I discovered no churn ice cream last year. Creamy ice cream without having an ice cream maker? That’s one less appliance to buy, or in my case, one less appliance to borrow from my parents.
This Cookies and Cream Ice Cream has only three ingredients, so it’s super easy to make and really, anyone can do it. You just whip the cream, add the condensed milk and chocolate sandwich cookies and then wait for it to freeze. That’s the hard part, the waiting.
The resulting ice cream is creamy and oh so good.
This is the perfect summer dessert, especially if you do lots of entertaining. With worrying about sides and mains, it’s nice to have one thing that isn’t too much work. This is an easy dessert to pull together with minimal effort.
Want to see how easy this is? Check out the video:
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 1 can condensed milk
- 10 chocolate sandwich cookies
- Put the sandwich cookies in a food processor or chopper and pulse until in little pieces.
- Beat the cream until whipped.
- Fold in the condensed milk.
- Fold in the cookies pieces.
- Pour mixture into an 8" x 8" pan and freeze.
Leave a Reply