How did this Nutella lover almost miss World Nutella Day? It’s no secret that it’s one of my favourite things. Just a spoonful makes the perfect dessert, don’t you think?
I have the perfect dessert to celebrate today – Nutella No-Bake Cheesecake. This is the perfect dessert when you’re having people over. It only takes minutes to make, so you can focus on the other courses.
The cheesecake is light and creamy and oh so delicious. I’ve made this a few times and it’s always been a hit. Make this even more scrumptious by melting some of the hazelnut spread and drizzling it on top.
Like any cheesecake, this always tastes better the next day.
- 1 1/2 cups oreo crumbs (approximately 16 oreos)
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 2, 250 g boxes of cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cups icing sugar
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- 2 cups whipping cream
- Combine the melted butter and cookie crumbs and press into the bottom of a 9" springform pan.
- Combine the cream cheese, icing sugar, Nutella and whipping cream until fully combined.
- Pour mixture on the cookie crumbs.
- Chill for a few hours.
- Melt some extra Nutella and drizzle on top.