This luscious dessert will be everyone’s fave. There are layers of deliciousness in this Sex In A Pan.
My mom makes the best desserts and one of her signatures is this layered pudding, sex in a pan. The name is sure to make everyone snicker. It is likely a typo that happened a long time ago as the recipe got passed around, from the six layers that are in the dessert.
This treat has layers of deliciousness. The bottom layer is like a cookie crust with pecans and coconut. You know with those ingredients alone, it going to be good. You top the crust with a mixture of cream cheese, icing sugar and whipped topping. The next layer is the pudding layer. I think some people separate the two puddings, each one becoming its own layer. My mom combines the chocolate and vanilla together, which works really well together. You then top the pudding layer with whipping cream and then grated chocolate.
This dessert is decadent and is one that is requested often. This recipe makes a 9″ x 13″ pan, so it can definitely feed a crowd. I trust though that it will be hard to share!
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup white flour
- ½ cup butter
- ¼ cup shredded coconut
- 8 oz. Cream cheese
- ¾ cup icing sugar
- 1 cup cool whip or whipped cream
- 3 cups milk
- 1 pkg. Jell-O vanilla instant pudding ( 102 gm)
- 1 pkg. Jell-O chocolate instant pudding ( 102 gm)
- 2 cups cool whip or whipped cream
- grated chocolate
- Mix the ingredients for the bottom layer together. Press into a greased 9" x 13" baking pan for 20 to 30 minutes or until lightly browned. Let cool.
- Beat together the cream cheese, icing sugar and whipped topping and pour over the cooled crust.
- Beat together the two pudding packages with 3 cups of milk. Pour over the middle layer and let chill.
- Cover the pudding mixture with the remainder of the whipped topping and then top with grated chocolate.
Looking for more desserts? Find them here!
Leave a Reply