This Biscoff Cake is made with only 3 ingredients, using everyone’s favourite airline cookies. Light, fragrant and moist, you’re going to want to try this.
This post has affiliate links.
I don’t think I have met anyone that doesn’t like Biscoff cookies. They are always a fave when travelling and they are perfect for a tea break. Thin, light, crispy and spiced just enough.
Baking that only requires a handful of ingredients is my favourite. It usually means there’s minimal effort to get to some delicious goodness. It also means that it is a great recipe for the kids to get involved in. This cake has only 3 ingredients! 4 if you want to sprinkle icing sugar on top.
Cookies, baking powder, milk. That’s it. Seriously. Just add your cookies to a food processor and blitz until the cookies are finely crushed. Alternatively, you can add the cookies to a plastic bag and pound it with a rolling pin or a pan. The perfect activity when you’re having a bad day.
Add your crushed cookies to a bowl, add baking powder to make the cake rise and warm milk to create a batter. Add the batter to a greased 8″ x 8″ pan and bake for 15 minutes.
This cake is not super thick. If you’re looking for a higher cake, it’s best to add this to a loaf pan or double the recipe and keep it in the same pan. The size was reminiscent of 2-ingredient Nutella brownies.
This cake is easy and tasty and can satisfy any craving in less than 30 minutes. Enjoy!
- 1 - 250g package of Biscoff cookies
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 1/4 cup warm milk
- icing sugar (optional)
- Place the cookies in a food processor until finely crushed. If you don't have a food processor, place the cookies in a plastic bag and crush the cookies with a rolling pin or a pan.
- Place the crushed cookies in a bowl and add the baking powder.
- Warm the milk in the microwave for about 40 seconds and add to the cookie mixture.
- Grease an 8"x 8" pan and place the batter in the pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Once the cake has cooled, sprinkle with icing sugar. Enjoy!