Get your kids in the kitchen with this easy fudge recipe.
It’s become tradition around here to make some sort of candy or chocolate for Valentine’s Day. This year, we got Z in on the action. This is the easiest recipe to get kids in the kitchen.
I like it when things aren’t complicated. Chocolate chips. Condensed Milk. Vanilla. That’s it. Just melt them together and let the kids stir, stir, stir.
This fudge is creamy and rich and the perfect sweet for your sweet. It’s great on it’s own but also good with a sprinkle of nuts.
More Valentine’s Day Treats
Looking for more homemade sweet treats. Try these!
- Chocolate Truffles
- Valentine Marshmallow Pops
- Homemade Ferrero Chocolates
- Valentine Oreo Pops
- Pecan Roca
- Almond Joy
- 1 300mL can condensed milk
- 2 cups semi sweet chocolate chips
- nuts (optional)
- In a glass bowl, add the chocolate chips and condensed milk.
- Microwave on high for one minute.
- Add a splash of vanilla and stir.
- Once everything is incorporated, pour into a parchment lined 8" x 8" pan.
- If using nuts, sprinkle on top.
- Let cool in the fridge before cutting into pieces.
Leave a Reply