Perfect for Easter, these mini egg magic bars are easy and indulgent.
Magic Bars have been a favourite of mine since I was little. I mean, any recipe that calls for condensed milk is my kind of recipe. The fact that these bars take minimal effort are a plus and the resulting bars are the best kind of reward.
When I found the micro mini eggs this year, I knew they would make a great addition to the bars, making them perfect for Easter. Since the mini eggs were so tiny, I thought that using mini chocolate chips would work well together. If you prefer the regular mini eggs, regular sized chocolate chips would pair well.
Nutty, chocolatey, buttery and indulgent, these mini egg magic bars are sharing…or not.
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 can condensed milk
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- 1/2 cup micro mini eggs
- Line an 8" x 8" pan with parchment.
- In a bowl, combine the butter with the graham crumbs and mix well.
- Press into the pan.
- Top the crumbs with the condensed milk.
- Add the chocolate chips, the coconut, the nuts and the mini eggs and press into the pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes
Looking for more mini egg desserts for Easter? Check out these mini egg chocolate covered strawberries or these Easter cupcakes.
Leave a Reply